Menu icon Foundation
Generate several emails quickly

Hi everyone,

I'd like to get some help for something I want to achieve with Foundation for emails if possible.

The idea is to save a lot of time when I have to build transactionnal emails for the company where I work.

Most of the time, these transactionnal emails are looking quite similar (header, footer are the same, It's just the content which is different).

So, is there a solution to create some partials like {>header}, {>footer} (which are shared among all emails as stated above),then create all the content separatly for each email (these content would be partials as well such as: {{>content.inscription}}, {{>content.accountClosed}}, next simply generate all the different emails with the different contents ?

That way I won't have to adapt the partial of the index with the right content  within the index 80 times, and then run the build command each time...

I' haven't read about that in the documentation, but there is maybe a way to do that, or maybe someone has a clue on a way I could achieve it, that would be super awesome, because at the moment we are coding without any framework and It's really driving me mad, we loose so much time with it. Foundation for email is a solution but automate even more the workflow would be even better.

generatecontent

Hi everyone,

I'd like to get some help for something I want to achieve with Foundation for emails if possible.

The idea is to save a lot of time when I have to build transactionnal emails for the company where I work.

Most of the time, these transactionnal emails are looking quite similar (header, footer are the same, It's just the content which is different).

So, is there a solution to create some partials like {>header}, {>footer} (which are shared among all emails as stated above),then create all the content separatly for each email (these content would be partials as well such as: {{>content.inscription}}, {{>content.accountClosed}}, next simply generate all the different emails with the different contents ?

That way I won't have to adapt the partial of the index with the right content  within the index 80 times, and then run the build command each time...

I' haven't read about that in the documentation, but there is maybe a way to do that, or maybe someone has a clue on a way I could achieve it, that would be super awesome, because at the moment we are coding without any framework and It's really driving me mad, we loose so much time with it. Foundation for email is a solution but automate even more the workflow would be even better.

GO about 3 years ago

I just want to add another solution that could be suitable as well, I could have different index files for each e-mail.

Such as index_inscription.html (which includes the inscription.partial), then have a index_passwordRecovery.html (with the password.recovery partial inside and so on...

And once all is set, just run the build command and generate all the inlined version, that could be as well a solution. Is there a way to do that ?

I'm just looking for a way to save time, so if what I want to do isn't possible, please share your ideas if you have some.

Thanks

[email protected] about 3 years ago

http://foundation.zurb.com/emails/docs/panini.html