Menu icon Foundation
How to add custom css/scss properly?

I've tried adding css to a _custom.scss stylesheet, and saving it under src/assets/scss/components. I then add @import 'custom' in app.scss and i get this error: 

Error: File to import not found or unreadable: custom
       Parent style sheet: /Users/ttan/Documents/Dev/colab-102016/src/assets/scss/app.scss
        on line 9 of src/assets/scss/app.scss
>> @import 'custom';

foundation6

I've tried adding css to a _custom.scss stylesheet, and saving it under src/assets/scss/components. I then add @import 'custom' in app.scss and i get this error: 

Error: File to import not found or unreadable: custom
       Parent style sheet: /Users/ttan/Documents/Dev/colab-102016/src/assets/scss/app.scss
        on line 9 of src/assets/scss/app.scss
>> @import 'custom';
Morten Sassi almost 3 years ago

Hi Tara,

It's not working because you're telling app.scss to import from the same directory.

Therefor you have to add 'components/' to the import, like this:

@import 'components/custum'

Tara Tan almost 3 years ago

thank you! for anyone else running into this problem -- make sure you put the @import components/custom' before @include foundation-everything!

Michea George about 2 years ago

To do this, navigate in the directory structure to THEME_DIR/custom/scss and create a file called custom.scss if one doesn't already exist. If the /scss/ directory doesn't exist within your custom folder, you will need to create that, too. If it already does, just open it and make your additions/changes directly to the file. I did the same for designing of Vshare for iOS 11 app.

sonam about 1 year ago

Multiplayer without any payment and download just visit our scrabble word cheat website and play it for free.It is very highly intelligence game and it is very popular game it is different from other games.

Tabby Yeslovek about 1 year ago

It seems you are importing from the same directory