Menu icon Foundation
foundation.interchange.js net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

I'm having trouble using interchange to display responsive images. I think the reason why is because I'm not setting up the javascript correctly. The tutorial says to add the two following lines of code:

<script src="js/foundation/foundation.js"></script>

<script src="js/foundation/foundation.interchange.js"></script>

If I omit the second line, it simply doesn't work. If I add the second line, it returns the following error:

file:.../js/foundation.interchange.js net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

My js folder doesn't have a file named "foundation.interchange.js", but I'm fairly certain that file names can only have one '.' Therefore, I think that a file named "foundation.interchange.js" shouldn't be there. Rather, I don't understand the purpose of the second line of code. My understanding is that the first line of code includes all of the javascript needed, so I don't understand why the second line would be needed. I'm fairly certain I downloaded the complete version too.

I understand from another post that "The foundation.js file does not have any individual components loaded." I don't understand how "script sec=" loads Interchange, or why it gives me the error.

Also, I've seen "js/foundation" as well as "js/vendor". Is "js/foundation" from previous versions of Foundation? The file structure I have for Foundation 6 has "js/vendor".

Thank you!

interchange

I'm having trouble using interchange to display responsive images. I think the reason why is because I'm not setting up the javascript correctly. The tutorial says to add the two following lines of code:

<script src="js/foundation/foundation.js"></script>

<script src="js/foundation/foundation.interchange.js"></script>

If I omit the second line, it simply doesn't work. If I add the second line, it returns the following error:

file:.../js/foundation.interchange.js net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

My js folder doesn't have a file named "foundation.interchange.js", but I'm fairly certain that file names can only have one '.' Therefore, I think that a file named "foundation.interchange.js" shouldn't be there. Rather, I don't understand the purpose of the second line of code. My understanding is that the first line of code includes all of the javascript needed, so I don't understand why the second line would be needed. I'm fairly certain I downloaded the complete version too.

I understand from another post that "The foundation.js file does not have any individual components loaded." I don't understand how "script sec=" loads Interchange, or why it gives me the error.

Also, I've seen "js/foundation" as well as "js/vendor". Is "js/foundation" from previous versions of Foundation? The file structure I have for Foundation 6 has "js/vendor".

Thank you!