Menu icon Foundation
Problem with errors during deployment with Yeti Launch Zurb Template

I am new to using the advanced Zurb template with Yeti launch. I thought I had it successfully working but when I deploy my site using the zip file to my server and run it through the w3c html validator there are strange errors that do not exist in the original file. For example, it is creating a duplicate <head> section with all the html, and metadata tags. I do not understand why this is happening. Is there something I need to configure that I missed?

Thank you!

yeti launchZURB Templatefoundation 6deploydeployment

I am new to using the advanced Zurb template with Yeti launch. I thought I had it successfully working but when I deploy my site using the zip file to my server and run it through the w3c html validator there are strange errors that do not exist in the original file. For example, it is creating a duplicate <head> section with all the html, and metadata tags. I do not understand why this is happening. Is there something I need to configure that I missed?

Thank you!

Rafi Benkual almost 3 years ago

That's really odd. It would be a pain to remove the extra code manually. Not sure what would cause it, but testing with a build through the CLI it's not happening. Would recommend building a new project with the CLI and moving the code over to it.