Menu icon Foundation
Working with git and other computers

Hi,

how can I work with Foundations of Emails on different computers? I am using GIT to manage my source code.

I haven't touched the .gitignore file which comes with Foundations of Emails and uploaded everything else to my repository.

On my laptop, I installed FoE as well and tried to run with:

npm start

> foundation-emails-template@1.0.0 start /home/vagrant/emails/bookingrequest
> gulp

sh: 1: gulp: not found
npm ERR! weird error 127
npm WARN This failure might be due to the use of legacy binary "node"
npm WARN For further explanations, please read
/usr/share/doc/nodejs/README.Debian

npm ERR! not ok code 0

How can I rebuild the dependencies? Or do I have to upload more stuff to make it work?

Thank You :)

git

Hi,

how can I work with Foundations of Emails on different computers? I am using GIT to manage my source code.

I haven't touched the .gitignore file which comes with Foundations of Emails and uploaded everything else to my repository.

On my laptop, I installed FoE as well and tried to run with:

npm start

> foundation-emails-template@1.0.0 start /home/vagrant/emails/bookingrequest
> gulp

sh: 1: gulp: not found
npm ERR! weird error 127
npm WARN This failure might be due to the use of legacy binary "node"
npm WARN For further explanations, please read
/usr/share/doc/nodejs/README.Debian

npm ERR! not ok code 0

How can I rebuild the dependencies? Or do I have to upload more stuff to make it work?

Thank You :)

David Diomede almost 2 years ago

Although I'm not familiar with Debian, this may help:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21168141/cannot-install-packages-using-node-package-manager-in-ubuntu

Yehuda Solomont almost 2 years ago

Git only passes the SRC files, you need to install the NPM stack. What you do is clone the project on a new computer and then write the following on the command line:

NPM install

Rebecca Katharine almost 2 years ago

GitHub is a magnificent facilitated Git arrangement that spares you the anguish of setting it up yourself.  Online dissertation help uk Git bolsters quick spreading and consolidating, and includes particular devices for envisioning and exploring a non-linear development history. 

stuart almost 2 years ago

nice

Taylor Shaw 9 months ago

I am new to the whole thing but I am pretty sure that the platform is quite resourceful in running a large number of programs and services. The program mentioned seems to be supported by the platform without much modifications.  update my browser

couponado USA 9 months ago

I am facing same problem on my website: couponado

christeena 3 months ago
christeena 3 months ago

This article is much useful to understand the Foundations of Emails on different computers and the GIT is used to manage the source code. Here the source cord used for it is shared and this article is much use of me to understand about this topic more detailly.restart print spooler

Ekijah saturday about 2 months ago

Interesting had these same issues while running Kali Linux though.

www.topschoolnews.com

hendryjullius about 1 month ago

This article is about how can I work with Foundations of Emails on different computers. I am using GIT to manage my source code.I haven't touched the .gitignore file which comes with Foundations of Emails and uploaded everything else to my repository. original site

james thomas about 1 month ago

This is a very impressive post. I loved to read such kind of article?. the very informative information you provide to us, thanks and keep it up.  Italia

Viaan Viaan 20 days ago

The code which you have shared here helps people who are searching for this piece of information. I have gone through it and got some idea about the same. If possible share more data with us. I am waiting for the update. 

block popups in chrome