Menu icon Foundation
Compiled SCSS Results in Just a Comment About the Version and a Comment about Source Mapping

I downloaded the source files from GitHub and copied out the SCSS folder for a site I am working on. When I compile the foundation.scss file it outputs only the following:

/**
 * Foundation for Sites by ZURB
 * Version 6.2.3
 * foundation.zurb.com
 * Licensed under MIT Open Source
 */

/*# sourceMappingURL=style.css.map */

Is there something I'm doing wrong? I believe that I have Sass running correctly (no errors and it is creating the output file). Maybe there is something in the source files that isn't processing? Maybe a comment is messed up near the beginning?

Compiled SCSSSassCommentsgithub

I downloaded the source files from GitHub and copied out the SCSS folder for a site I am working on. When I compile the foundation.scss file it outputs only the following:

/**
 * Foundation for Sites by ZURB
 * Version 6.2.3
 * foundation.zurb.com
 * Licensed under MIT Open Source
 */

/*# sourceMappingURL=style.css.map */

Is there something I'm doing wrong? I believe that I have Sass running correctly (no errors and it is creating the output file). Maybe there is something in the source files that isn't processing? Maybe a comment is messed up near the beginning?

marcosanchez over 1 year ago

This guide will show you how to sign in to www.hotmail.com on your device ? Report your problems or discover all FAQ about Hotmail. You will get all information and solution to solve all the problems.