Menu icon Foundation
Foundation 6 Cli JS

Using Git, Node.js, gulp and bower, I have successfully installed all the foundation 6 files via cli (Terminal on mac). Also I have successfully started a new foundation project using 'foundation new'  command and going through the prompts, selecting the ZURB template with sass and js compilers. 

Now I'm at a loss cuz there are several index.html, app.css, and app.js files in the many folders provided in the installation. what folder(s) do I put my own html, css and js? 

Also, where do i --save-dev babel? And do I do it with gulp so it'd be --save-dev gulp-babel?  All the js files have errors like, " '$' was used before it was defined" I believe it is because I need to put babel somewhere? btw the .babelrc file  with es2015 preset is present.

It seems as though there is just too much that is not explained for people to actually use Foundation!

clijavascriptBabelgulphtmlnpm

Using Git, Node.js, gulp and bower, I have successfully installed all the foundation 6 files via cli (Terminal on mac). Also I have successfully started a new foundation project using 'foundation new'  command and going through the prompts, selecting the ZURB template with sass and js compilers. 

Now I'm at a loss cuz there are several index.html, app.css, and app.js files in the many folders provided in the installation. what folder(s) do I put my own html, css and js? 

Also, where do i --save-dev babel? And do I do it with gulp so it'd be --save-dev gulp-babel?  All the js files have errors like, " '$' was used before it was defined" I believe it is because I need to put babel somewhere? btw the .babelrc file  with es2015 preset is present.

It seems as though there is just too much that is not explained for people to actually use Foundation!