Menu icon Foundation
Upgrade from V.4 - Syntax error: Incompatible units: 'rem' and 'em'

I've upgraded my site to from Foundation 4 to 5 using "foundation upgrade", but when I look at my pages at the top the following error is displayed:

Syntax error: Incompatible units: 'rem' and 'em'.
    on line 199 of C:/xampp/htdocs/hcos/bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_type.scss, in `@content'
	from line 5 of C:/xampp/htdocs/hcos/bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/../_functions.scss, in `exports'
	from line 123 of C:/xampp/htdocs/hcos/bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_type.scss
	from line 2 of C:/xampp/htdocs/hcos/bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_offcanvas.scss
	from line 37 of C:/xampp/htdocs/hcos/bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation.scss
	from line 8 of C:/xampp/htdocs/hcos/sass/app.scss

Any ideas???

I've upgraded my site to from Foundation 4 to 5 using "foundation upgrade", but when I look at my pages at the top the following error is displayed:

Syntax error: Incompatible units: 'rem' and 'em'.
    on line 199 of C:/xampp/htdocs/hcos/bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_type.scss, in `@content'
	from line 5 of C:/xampp/htdocs/hcos/bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/../_functions.scss, in `exports'
	from line 123 of C:/xampp/htdocs/hcos/bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_type.scss
	from line 2 of C:/xampp/htdocs/hcos/bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_offcanvas.scss
	from line 37 of C:/xampp/htdocs/hcos/bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation.scss
	from line 8 of C:/xampp/htdocs/hcos/sass/app.scss

Any ideas???

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

Neil Haskins about 6 years ago

This was because the upgrade process didn't update _settings.scss, so it still had the old emCalc code.