Menu icon Foundation
Gulp to process .shtml files with Yeti

Hello Zurb Community,

First, thank you in advance for any help you may provide.

I recently put together a new website with Foundation 6 Advanced template, I am using Yeti Launch for the workflow...

I'm wondering how I can add .shtml files to the Gulp file so they are processed into the dist folder along with the html files. 

I looked at the gulp file and added in "shtml" to the gulp.src list it's around line 73 but it didn't work. I have to say this is the first time I have used Gulp (npm etc.). Also, Javascript is beyond me at this point... although I have a nice 600 page book on Javascript that I have yet to go through...

(Note: I removed shtml from the gulp file, the attached screenshot is of the default gulp file created by Yeti Launch)

gulp file "Copy page templates into finished HTML files"

Side note: If I have files that I don't need to be process but I want them copied into the dist folder after running the gulp command for the folder where would I place those files? Also, do I need to make any changes to the gulp file to handle them? The files I'm looking to include are the sitemap.xml and other xml files at the root level along with the google analytics authorization file (it's an html file but I want to exclude it from being processed as a partial). 

I have been manually placing in these files. I would like to have them in the proper place and have the gulp scripts sorted so that everything is processed from the src folder and placed into the dist folder through the gulp command... this way I don't have to worry  about if I forgot/missed anything.

Thanks again!

gulpFoundation 6 Advanced TemplateProcessing .shtml.xml Files

Hello Zurb Community,

First, thank you in advance for any help you may provide.

I recently put together a new website with Foundation 6 Advanced template, I am using Yeti Launch for the workflow...

I'm wondering how I can add .shtml files to the Gulp file so they are processed into the dist folder along with the html files. 

I looked at the gulp file and added in "shtml" to the gulp.src list it's around line 73 but it didn't work. I have to say this is the first time I have used Gulp (npm etc.). Also, Javascript is beyond me at this point... although I have a nice 600 page book on Javascript that I have yet to go through...

(Note: I removed shtml from the gulp file, the attached screenshot is of the default gulp file created by Yeti Launch)

gulp file "Copy page templates into finished HTML files"

Side note: If I have files that I don't need to be process but I want them copied into the dist folder after running the gulp command for the folder where would I place those files? Also, do I need to make any changes to the gulp file to handle them? The files I'm looking to include are the sitemap.xml and other xml files at the root level along with the google analytics authorization file (it's an html file but I want to exclude it from being processed as a partial). 

I have been manually placing in these files. I would like to have them in the proper place and have the gulp scripts sorted so that everything is processed from the src folder and placed into the dist folder through the gulp command... this way I don't have to worry  about if I forgot/missed anything.

Thanks again!

Just Forms about 3 years ago

I've searched for hours across the forum, stackoverflow etc. any help would be very much appreciated.

Just Forms about 3 years ago

Bump - Does anyone know the answer to this? Thanks in advance for any help you may provide.