Menu icon Foundation
F5 Set min-width for entire site?

Just wondering how you would set a minimum width for the whole site? I'm having to work with cflayout tabs and accordions that can only be a min-width of 550px or so. So trying to make it as responsive and mobile friendly as possible but thinking at least someone on a mobile phone could use it landscape? But not sure what I would need to change to set a min-width to start with.

min-width

Just wondering how you would set a minimum width for the whole site? I'm having to work with cflayout tabs and accordions that can only be a min-width of 550px or so. So trying to make it as responsive and mobile friendly as possible but thinking at least someone on a mobile phone could use it landscape? But not sure what I would need to change to set a min-width to start with.

Rafi Benkual over 2 years ago

In order to help you better, it would help to understand what you're trying to accomplish. What is the advantage of using Adobe Coldfusion? By setting a min-width, do you mean you only want to create a mobile view?

Carolyn Lee over 2 years ago

I'm only doing the design aspect of the project. All the functionality has already been done in ColdFusion. They have done accordions and tabs with cflayoutarea and cflayout. But they are fixed-widths. I'm not sure if I can make them flexible or not. But if not I figured I could at least make it so that on a mobile it can be viewed in landscape mode hopefully. On a tablet it should fit just fine and of course also on a desktop view it should be fine. Maybe I don't need to worry about setting a min-width. I just didn't want everything else to "fit" on the small screen with the middle section being too wide. It's hard to explain. Guess I'll just have to figure out what to do.