Menu icon Foundation
How would one install an earlier version of ZURB Foundation 6?

I have a need to install an earlier version of ZURB Foundation 6 (6.1.2 to be exact). I have downloaded the ZIP file from GitHub but don't have a clue as to what to do with it next.

Any advice would be most appreciated.

install6.1.2

I have a need to install an earlier version of ZURB Foundation 6 (6.1.2 to be exact). I have downloaded the ZIP file from GitHub but don't have a clue as to what to do with it next.

Any advice would be most appreciated.

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

Daren Barry about 3 years ago

Ahhh yes.  I have a copy of 6.1.2. shoot me your email address.

Craig Thomas about 3 years ago

Daren - I downloaded 6.1.2 from GitHub. What I need to know is how to install from the ZIP. What I'd like to be able to do is use the cmd:

git clone https://github.com/zurb/foundation-zurb-template projectname

...but indicating version 6.1.2

Daren Barry about 3 years ago

@Craig Thomas, I can't tell you how to cmd the zipped foundation (I don't know how)... I've always FTP'd because there's no guessing. In the amount of time I've spent typing this, my foundation (upzipped) could have been FTP'd. Don't get me wrong, the command line can be very powerful, but in my opinion it makes the easy things more difficult. I find it useful using cmd line for difficult tasks (it makes the difficult tasks easy but the easy tasks painful). So I ftp the easy stuff.

James about 3 years ago

We are already heavily using Foundation for Emails 2 and are about to do a mailing next week to over a million subscribers and the framework is performing amazingly well.