I really love Foundation, also same as pug(ex.jade). Here is my production process.
On the condition...
- Foundation CLI installed
- Understood jade syntax
- mkdir your_proj && cd your_proj
- install basic template and named "dev"
- swap package.json Gist
- npm install
- bower install
- swap gulpfile.js Gist
- mkdir dev/jade && touch index.jade
- Copy this and paste on index.jade
- rewrite css and js path on index.jade, like "/common/js/foundation.min.js"
- Enter "gulp copy". This command copies and sends css and js files to dist directory.
- Finally, "cd dev && gulp"
Rewrite codes Line:9 on gulpfile.js
//var html_preprocessor = "jade"; var html_preprocessor = "ejs";