Menu icon Foundation
Media Queries in landscape mode

Hello,

I would like to know how to work with this CSS version of Media Queries in landscape position with iphone5, iphone6, iphone6plus and Ipad mini. I took the base of all this base css version (see below) from foundation documents sites but doesn't work. This guide lines only work with portrait mode and they work well in my project. But I have not success in landscape mode. One solution that I tried was to converted to em the landscape base pixels given by chrome development tools. For example iphone5(568x320px), iphone6 (667x375px), iphone-plus(736x414px), ipad mini (1024x668px). In my intend to convert to em those pixels, I took as a base 16 and 11 but didn't work. So my questions are does anybody has a guidelines as we see below in landscape mode? and if not how I can resolve the measurements given in pixels for iphones and mini-pads in em to work with foundation?

Thanks for your help.

@media screen and (max-width: 39.9375em) {}@media screen and (min-width: 40em) {} @media screen and (min-width: 40em) and (max-width: 63.9375em) {} @media screen and (min-width: 64em) {} @media screen and (min-width: 64em) and (max-width: 74.9375em) {}

media queriescss

Hello,

I would like to know how to work with this CSS version of Media Queries in landscape position with iphone5, iphone6, iphone6plus and Ipad mini. I took the base of all this base css version (see below) from foundation documents sites but doesn't work. This guide lines only work with portrait mode and they work well in my project. But I have not success in landscape mode. One solution that I tried was to converted to em the landscape base pixels given by chrome development tools. For example iphone5(568x320px), iphone6 (667x375px), iphone-plus(736x414px), ipad mini (1024x668px). In my intend to convert to em those pixels, I took as a base 16 and 11 but didn't work. So my questions are does anybody has a guidelines as we see below in landscape mode? and if not how I can resolve the measurements given in pixels for iphones and mini-pads in em to work with foundation?

Thanks for your help.

@media screen and (max-width: 39.9375em) {}@media screen and (min-width: 40em) {} @media screen and (min-width: 40em) and (max-width: 63.9375em) {} @media screen and (min-width: 64em) {} @media screen and (min-width: 64em) and (max-width: 74.9375em) {}