Menu icon Foundation
Scrolling and loading on iPad not working

Hi there,

I've just started working with Foundation and I am all together new to front-end dev, so there is a good chance that I have made a rookie error (apologies in advance).

The problems:

I am generally having problems with Foundation on iPad. For starters, the foundation.zurb.com website doesn't load in Chrome. I've tried this on several iPads all of which are up-to-date. Chrome simply crashes.

Next, the site I am working on will not scroll smoothly. Again, this is only on the iPad, however the scrolling issue is in any browser.

The Questions:

1. Am I the only one whose Chrome is crashing on the Zurb site?
  2. What information do I need to provide to figure out why the site isn't scrolling properly?
  3. How does one go about troubleshooting this sort of problem?

Best,

Marcus

scrollingloadingipad

Hi there,

I've just started working with Foundation and I am all together new to front-end dev, so there is a good chance that I have made a rookie error (apologies in advance).

The problems:

I am generally having problems with Foundation on iPad. For starters, the foundation.zurb.com website doesn't load in Chrome. I've tried this on several iPads all of which are up-to-date. Chrome simply crashes.

Next, the site I am working on will not scroll smoothly. Again, this is only on the iPad, however the scrolling issue is in any browser.

The Questions:

1. Am I the only one whose Chrome is crashing on the Zurb site?
  2. What information do I need to provide to figure out why the site isn't scrolling properly?
  3. How does one go about troubleshooting this sort of problem?

Best,

Marcus