Menu icon Foundation
Upload files

Hello,

I'm working in my web site and I've almost finalized the process. I worked with sass. Now my question is what files I need to discharge before to upload my file to my server-domain provider?  I made this question because I see that my working files includes bower components, bower json, changelog.md, qulpfile.js, node mudules, and package json. Do I need to included all of them? I know that I have to include my index.html, js, css, and scss. Thanks for your responses.

Pajarito.

Sasscomponentshtml

Hello,

I'm working in my web site and I've almost finalized the process. I worked with sass. Now my question is what files I need to discharge before to upload my file to my server-domain provider?  I made this question because I see that my working files includes bower components, bower json, changelog.md, qulpfile.js, node mudules, and package json. Do I need to included all of them? I know that I have to include my index.html, js, css, and scss. Thanks for your responses.

Pajarito.

Jacob Brooks over 3 years ago

Hey!

If you are using the Sass verision of Foundation, I will assume that you are starting your project each time by running the 'foundation watch' command into the Terminal/Command Line. As long as you are doing that, each time you save your project, it gets "re-built" and placed into the Dist Folder of your Root Project Folder. Everything you need to move your site to your server is located in that folder. You should see all your HTML Files, and a folder called Assets. In that Assets folder you will see your css, img, js folders. Everything should be compiled and ready to move over. 

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Jacob

Ed Quijano over 3 years ago

Thank you Jacob.