Menu icon Foundation
Codepen sandbox with motion ui?

I've been trying to set up a new codepen with Foundation 6 Motion Ui, and I'm not sure if I'm having trouble getting it working or just don't understand yet how to implement the motion ui features in a page layout. So I have 2 questions:

1) Do y'all already have a codpen set up with Foundation 6, and the motion ui tools, that I can just fork and run with?

2) Do y'all have a simple html/scss demo I can run, like your button toggle example maybe, so I can check to see if the codpen is working properly?

I found some codepen examples already that are working, but it seems like they are using older versions of foundation 6 and the motion ui tools. I'm hoping to get started with the latest and greatest version.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Motion UIfoundation 6codepen

I've been trying to set up a new codepen with Foundation 6 Motion Ui, and I'm not sure if I'm having trouble getting it working or just don't understand yet how to implement the motion ui features in a page layout. So I have 2 questions:

1) Do y'all already have a codpen set up with Foundation 6, and the motion ui tools, that I can just fork and run with?

2) Do y'all have a simple html/scss demo I can run, like your button toggle example maybe, so I can check to see if the codpen is working properly?

I found some codepen examples already that are working, but it seems like they are using older versions of foundation 6 and the motion ui tools. I'm hoping to get started with the latest and greatest version.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Monk about 3 years ago

And a minute later... I found a simple example for a data toggle button, and have verified my setup is working. Still would be interested in whether y'all have a motion ui codepen sandbox set up though =]