Menu icon Foundation
Offset columns expanding wider than specified

I'm noticing different behavior between Ink v.1 and Foundation for Emails v.2 regarding offset columns.

Using Ink, I used to create a 10 width column and offset it by 1. That gave me a nice wide margin 1 column wide on each side of the column.

Using Foundation for Emails, the equivalent scenario doesn't work the same. The 10 wide column expands to the right all the way. No matter how wide I specify that column, it expands all the way to the right side of the container. I noticed that if I add an additional 1 width column to the row, the 10 wide column behaves correctly. Is that the recommend way to do this? Always include the appropriate number of empty columns?

gridoffsetsInk v.1Foundation for Emails v.2

I'm noticing different behavior between Ink v.1 and Foundation for Emails v.2 regarding offset columns.

Using Ink, I used to create a 10 width column and offset it by 1. That gave me a nice wide margin 1 column wide on each side of the column.

Using Foundation for Emails, the equivalent scenario doesn't work the same. The 10 wide column expands to the right all the way. No matter how wide I specify that column, it expands all the way to the right side of the container. I noticed that if I add an additional 1 width column to the row, the 10 wide column behaves correctly. Is that the recommend way to do this? Always include the appropriate number of empty columns?