Menu icon Foundation
Using the foundation watch command

I've just installed Foundation 6 with Sass with the CLI. I've noticed that the foundation watch command is only converting app.scss to a css file and any other .scss files in the scss folder it ignores. So far the only way I've been able to get a separate .scss file to compile is to @import it into the app.scss file. Is there a way to set it up to compile more than just the app.scss file? 

foundation watchsass compilerscssapp.scss

I've just installed Foundation 6 with Sass with the CLI. I've noticed that the foundation watch command is only converting app.scss to a css file and any other .scss files in the scss folder it ignores. So far the only way I've been able to get a separate .scss file to compile is to @import it into the app.scss file. Is there a way to set it up to compile more than just the app.scss file? 

Jacob Brooks over 3 years ago

From the sounds of it, it sounds like F6 is doing exactly what its supposed to be doing. The app.scss file is the master file that brings everything together, hence the @imports and @includes. If you need to add more, IE: a _styles.scss file, you should add it to the last line of the app.scss files as an @import. Just make sure that your file name has an underscore first so that it knows to be compiled into the main app.scss file. If your 'styles' partial is last on the list, it will override other styles that you need to replace and/or modify. Hope that is what you were looking for!