Menu icon Foundation
Wrong equalization with ZF-6 Equalizer in combination with Google fonts

ZF-6 equalizer in combination with Google fonts produces wrong height of equalized elements. The page is for a little moment rendered with standard fonts until it is finaly re-rendered with the respective Google fonts. Equalizer sets the wrong final height by the first (standard) font occurence - not by the final rendering with loaded Google fonts. It produces the improper layout.

Is there a way to correct this behavior?

foundation 6EqualizerGoogle Fonts

ZF-6 equalizer in combination with Google fonts produces wrong height of equalized elements. The page is for a little moment rendered with standard fonts until it is finaly re-rendered with the respective Google fonts. Equalizer sets the wrong final height by the first (standard) font occurence - not by the final rendering with loaded Google fonts. It produces the improper layout.

Is there a way to correct this behavior?

Rafi Benkual about 3 years ago

It might be a timing thing if the font's load after the page loads. Are you using @imports or downloading and installing?

Radek Hrančík about 3 years ago

I use rails gem 'google-webfonts-rails'. In my application.css.scss is @import(ed) only font-awesome but no fonts declared in head section of application.html.haml

= google_webfonts_init({ google: ['Dynalight', 'Italianno', 'Noticia Text:400,400italic,700,700italic:latin,latin-ext', 'Bad Script:cyrillic', 'PT Serif:400,400italic,700,700italic:latin,cyrillic'] })

I'm sure I didn't download any of that fonts.