Menu icon Foundation
How to use interchange for HTML content in framewroks with dynamic pages

An odd one this, but being able to use Interchange for content as well as images is fantastic, as this gets around some really big headaches regarding creating 2 of everything and using the hide-for-* / show-for-* flags.

To give some context I am working on a site which display large numbers of photos, built using Laravel 4 & the Blade template engine. And therein lies the problem, I cant simply drop a html file in randomly to pull in, nor do I want to write umpteen more routes etc to tackle pulling them in.

So basically, has anyone else come across this dilemma (Im presuming the same issue will arise for most frameworks), and if so, has anyone thought of something that doesn't create bloat in one way or another?

An odd one this, but being able to use Interchange for content as well as images is fantastic, as this gets around some really big headaches regarding creating 2 of everything and using the hide-for-* / show-for-* flags.

To give some context I am working on a site which display large numbers of photos, built using Laravel 4 & the Blade template engine. And therein lies the problem, I cant simply drop a html file in randomly to pull in, nor do I want to write umpteen more routes etc to tackle pulling them in.

So basically, has anyone else come across this dilemma (Im presuming the same issue will arise for most frameworks), and if so, has anyone thought of something that doesn't create bloat in one way or another?

Duc Anh Trinh almost 6 years ago

I ran into the same problem working with laravel 4.
I was fairly excited about this new feature but didnt find a simple solution to work around this problem yet.