Menu icon Foundation
Best way to include dynamic content in Foundation for Sites?

What is the best library to help with dynamically including some content in a Foundation for Sites Web site?  By best I mean, most compatible and hopefully easiest to use.  

This is not going to be a Web application (Foundation for Apps) but, like most Web sites, it needs some dynamic content on the pages, and perhaps a simple form or two, all data accessed via a REST API.  

I think all styling will come from the Web site but it would seem necessary to at least have some form of templating in the library for the content being created dynamically.  

I would like to consider Angular 2 but worry about compatibility issues.  Perhaps that is misplaced?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.  

PS I was originally going to use React for the Web site but feel that it is easier to build a mostly static Web site with something like Foundation for Sites and then jump into a separate Web application.

Foundation for Sitesdynamic contentSimple

What is the best library to help with dynamically including some content in a Foundation for Sites Web site?  By best I mean, most compatible and hopefully easiest to use.  

This is not going to be a Web application (Foundation for Apps) but, like most Web sites, it needs some dynamic content on the pages, and perhaps a simple form or two, all data accessed via a REST API.  

I think all styling will come from the Web site but it would seem necessary to at least have some form of templating in the library for the content being created dynamically.  

I would like to consider Angular 2 but worry about compatibility issues.  Perhaps that is misplaced?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.  

PS I was originally going to use React for the Web site but feel that it is easier to build a mostly static Web site with something like Foundation for Sites and then jump into a separate Web application.