Menu icon Foundation
F4A Avoid Creating Project Folder On Setup?

Is there any way to not create a new project folder with "Foundation new"?  It makes my team's workflow more complicated than I prefer.  I want them, and me, to run Foundation new in the project folder that is already setup by Vagrant with a shell script on a Virtual Box VM and Ubuntu.

After running the Vagrantfile and bootstrap.sh to setup the server we have to install Foundation for Apps in the project folder created during the server setup.  This means that we end up with /www/projectname/projectname.  Then the user has to move all the Foundation files to the parent and delete the child projectname.  This gets old fast.

foundation for appssetup

Is there any way to not create a new project folder with "Foundation new"?  It makes my team's workflow more complicated than I prefer.  I want them, and me, to run Foundation new in the project folder that is already setup by Vagrant with a shell script on a Virtual Box VM and Ubuntu.

After running the Vagrantfile and bootstrap.sh to setup the server we have to install Foundation for Apps in the project folder created during the server setup.  This means that we end up with /www/projectname/projectname.  Then the user has to move all the Foundation files to the parent and delete the child projectname.  This gets old fast.