Menu icon Foundation
ISO 1 person design team to bring news website into focus

Hi -- I run Endpoints News, and we launched a little over three weeks ago. Our mission is to be the #1 newsfeed in the drug development business and we're doing that with a team of highly experienced journalists filing original reports + an aggregation component which scans and presents the best links all on one page.

We are a bootstrapped startup, but a very experienced team. Business journalism needs to be done in a different way. Right now, we've taken it this far with just our own resources and we are not designers.

What I know is this... I want Endpoints designed in Foundation. It's something I know and I'm familiar with. We need to work with just one individual who can have a videochat with our team and understand our goals. But they need a strong sense of the news business and what is possible. We have lots of ideas and strong opinions. Right now we are executing on them in real time, we just don't have a website to match yet. (That's OK -- we planned it this way. First we did our proof of concept, and it works, and we have a team doing producing content. Now it's time to step up the design.)

I prefer working with someone in the Washington, DC area. 

But we are open to anywhere in the world. Check out our website and if this sounds like something you'd like to work on, send me a note why and some samples of your work. I'd love to have a conversation with you. Thanks for reading.

arsalan

aa [AT] endpointsnews (dot) com

endpts.com

@AKAarsalan

requestjobdesignnewsbiotechnology

Hi -- I run Endpoints News, and we launched a little over three weeks ago. Our mission is to be the #1 newsfeed in the drug development business and we're doing that with a team of highly experienced journalists filing original reports + an aggregation component which scans and presents the best links all on one page.

We are a bootstrapped startup, but a very experienced team. Business journalism needs to be done in a different way. Right now, we've taken it this far with just our own resources and we are not designers.

What I know is this... I want Endpoints designed in Foundation. It's something I know and I'm familiar with. We need to work with just one individual who can have a videochat with our team and understand our goals. But they need a strong sense of the news business and what is possible. We have lots of ideas and strong opinions. Right now we are executing on them in real time, we just don't have a website to match yet. (That's OK -- we planned it this way. First we did our proof of concept, and it works, and we have a team doing producing content. Now it's time to step up the design.)

I prefer working with someone in the Washington, DC area. 

But we are open to anywhere in the world. Check out our website and if this sounds like something you'd like to work on, send me a note why and some samples of your work. I'd love to have a conversation with you. Thanks for reading.

arsalan

aa [AT] endpointsnews (dot) com

endpts.com

@AKAarsalan

Arsalan Arif over 3 years ago

Endpoints News: endpts.com