Menu icon Foundation
Search within framework

It'd be fantastic if I could select a framework in the feed, and search within it. Right now, it looks like the search feature clears the framework selection and casts its net across all of them. As I'm focused right now on the email framework, those posts related to sites and apps generally aren't helpful. Email framework posts seem to be in the minority, so being able to filter out the rest would be super-helpful.

Thanks!

searchFeature

It'd be fantastic if I could select a framework in the feed, and search within it. Right now, it looks like the search feature clears the framework selection and casts its net across all of them. As I'm focused right now on the email framework, those posts related to sites and apps generally aren't helpful. Email framework posts seem to be in the minority, so being able to filter out the rest would be super-helpful.

Thanks!

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

Rafi Benkual almost 2 years ago

Hi Brian,

That would be ideal. Right now the categories not tied in the filters. They were features that were developed at separate time and now need to be integrated. It's a change that's on the roadmap.

Jarryd Fillmore almost 2 years ago

+1!