Menu icon Foundation
Foundation 6.2.3 Sites Issues with Responsive Menu, Anchors

I'm working on a two-page site (index.html and faq.html) using the latest version of Foundation for Sites 6.2.3 and have run into an issue when testing on my smartphone.

The off-canvas menu (on mobile devices), has menu items that link to the index.html page using anchors. And though it seems to work fine on the index.html page, the menu items don't work from the faq.html page back to the index.html page.

You can test it yourself in both portrait and landscape mode and trying to navigate to different links. I noticed that sometimes after the user clicks on the hamburger menu from the mobile version, it leaves the top navigation in a weird state showing only half of the logo. It was tested on the iPhone 6 and 6s and it does this on both. Sort of like the off-canvas doesn’t always self-clear away.

The project is at http://www.andresdavidovits.com/acmeiq

Note: I'm using Sticky for the Title-Bar on mobile only.

Thank you for any help.

Andres

stickyResponsiveresponsive menumenuLandscapeoff-canvas

I'm working on a two-page site (index.html and faq.html) using the latest version of Foundation for Sites 6.2.3 and have run into an issue when testing on my smartphone.

The off-canvas menu (on mobile devices), has menu items that link to the index.html page using anchors. And though it seems to work fine on the index.html page, the menu items don't work from the faq.html page back to the index.html page.

You can test it yourself in both portrait and landscape mode and trying to navigate to different links. I noticed that sometimes after the user clicks on the hamburger menu from the mobile version, it leaves the top navigation in a weird state showing only half of the logo. It was tested on the iPhone 6 and 6s and it does this on both. Sort of like the off-canvas doesn’t always self-clear away.

The project is at http://www.andresdavidovits.com/acmeiq

Note: I'm using Sticky for the Title-Bar on mobile only.

Thank you for any help.

Andres

Rafi Benkual about 3 years ago

Are you referring to the jumpiness of the hamburger and logo? My guess is that the sticky calculation is causing it. What happens when you remove sticky from the title bar?

The off canvas pushes the page over - you can control the amount it pushes if needed.