How can this bug be reproduced?
1. See the _front.scss code
2. Only a portion of it is being compiled
3. Result? Full styles aren't being compiled and ultimately loaded
What did you expect to happen?
For all the styles to be loaded and my website to display properly
What happened instead?
Not all the styles were loaded
Please List the Following:
* OS & version: Mac - OS X Yosemite
* Node version (node -v) [Node v4+ is required] : v4.4.1
* Foundation version (bower list) : Not sure
Include Test Case (if applicable):
Give us a link to a CodePen or JSFiddle that recreates the issue.
I'm using the _front.scss file to style my site. Only some of the styles from _front.scss are being compiled out. Gulp is giving no errors when compiling.
Image of exactly what's going on: