Menu icon Foundation
FoundationPress Reminders

Hi,

I'm new on FoundationPress theme i just want to know if there's a do's and dont's using this theme? Like:

• If i want to customize the theme is it okay to remove the existing file and replace it with my new style or  i need to create a new stylesheet file and override those style?
  • Is there a right way to enqueue an stylesheet and scripts?

On my previous project I used Reverie theme and i notice that this theme doesn't update anymore that's why i decided to use FoundationPress :). I just want to make my FoundationPress theme to be clean and do it right when i'm starting using this on my next projects.

Thanks.

foundationPressgetting started

Hi,

I'm new on FoundationPress theme i just want to know if there's a do's and dont's using this theme? Like:

• If i want to customize the theme is it okay to remove the existing file and replace it with my new style or  i need to create a new stylesheet file and override those style?
  • Is there a right way to enqueue an stylesheet and scripts?

On my previous project I used Reverie theme and i notice that this theme doesn't update anymore that's why i decided to use FoundationPress :). I just want to make my FoundationPress theme to be clean and do it right when i'm starting using this on my next projects.

Thanks.