Menu icon Foundation
Reducing CSS for a Button in Foundation 6

Hi, just wanting to check in to see if Im going about this the right way.

Looking at reducing the output CSS code with Foundation 6.

For this example, looking at styling a button.

1. So I undertand to disable the // @include foundation-button; which will stop all CSS code being created for the button class.
  2. So now I need to call in the variables and mixins and that is it

Can someone comment on what I have done below is the right way to go about it or am I missing something?

.button{
@include button-style(pink, red, black);
@include button-expand(false);
@include button-hollow;
border: 1px solid red;
padding: $button-padding;
}

cssbuttonreduce

Hi, just wanting to check in to see if Im going about this the right way.

Looking at reducing the output CSS code with Foundation 6.

For this example, looking at styling a button.

1. So I undertand to disable the // @include foundation-button; which will stop all CSS code being created for the button class.
  2. So now I need to call in the variables and mixins and that is it

Can someone comment on what I have done below is the right way to go about it or am I missing something?

.button{
@include button-style(pink, red, black);
@include button-expand(false);
@include button-hollow;
border: 1px solid red;
padding: $button-padding;
}
Rafi Benkual over 1 year ago

We actually wrote a lesson on this the other day: http://zurb.com/university/lessons/optimizing-foundation-for-speed

If you comment out the export mixin in app.scss, the classes will NOT be compiled but you can still access the mixins for semantic markup.

Bjarni Wark over 1 year ago

Okay so what Im doing above is correct as long as I comment out the export mixin in app.scss?

Rafi Benkual over 1 year ago

Right! You no longer need to set the export to false for each component. If you uncomment it, no CSS from a comment will be compiled unless you use the mixin in your Sass.

ome 11 days ago

Hello!friends play this online cooking game you get here lots of information about cooking items click here and get the link really an amazing place of cooking tips http://papacookinggames.com/ after played this one you become the king of kitchen.Many many  thanks for this one.

mannmithun 8 days ago

download the latest apps and enjoy using it

live nettv

live net tv download

live nettv apk