Menu icon Foundation
Best practice to import/include js/scss files in Foundation 6

Hi

I am trying to implement twentytwenty image comparison tool into a foundation 6 project. 

when copied twentytwenty/scss into myproject/src/assets/scss/, it does not seem to compile, and did not appear at dist/assets/css/

then I copied the content of twentytwenty scss file into app.scss, just to see how it works, then the

@import "compass/css3"; throw out an error, stating compass not found

and I cannot figure out how to get compass as a mixin I could import.

I did the same with js files, copied twentytwenty/js into myproject/src/assets/js/  

alongside of app.js. and all js files seem to merge into one js file under dist/assets/js/app.js

Is this correct ?

waiting for help, thanks 

Best Practiceimportfoundation 6

Hi

I am trying to implement twentytwenty image comparison tool into a foundation 6 project. 

when copied twentytwenty/scss into myproject/src/assets/scss/, it does not seem to compile, and did not appear at dist/assets/css/

then I copied the content of twentytwenty scss file into app.scss, just to see how it works, then the

@import "compass/css3"; throw out an error, stating compass not found

and I cannot figure out how to get compass as a mixin I could import.

I did the same with js files, copied twentytwenty/js into myproject/src/assets/js/  

alongside of app.js. and all js files seem to merge into one js file under dist/assets/js/app.js

Is this correct ?

waiting for help, thanks 

Rafi Benkual over 3 years ago

You may need to install compass into your project for this to work or you can find the individual compass mixins used and add them to your project instead.

This lesson will explain adding plugins to the ZURB Stack http://zurb.com/university/lessons/adding-on-to-a-great-foundation