Menu icon Foundation
Flex Grid "Shrink" Issue

I'm using v6.2.3, using CodeKit to compile SCSS and have the Flex components enabled.

@include foundation-flex-grid;
@include foundation-flex-classes;

I'm getting a strange behavior with trying to use the "shrink" class. Instead of making it only as wide as it needs to be, the column gets a 100% width. Here's my HTML: 

<div class="row">
  <div class="column shrink">
    <input id="checkbox1" type="checkbox"><label for="checkbox1">Filter Reminders</label>
  </div>
  <div class="column">
    <input id="checkbox2" type="checkbox"><label for="checkbox2">New Products</label>
  </div>
  <div class="column">
    <input id="checkbox3" type="checkbox"><label for="checkbox3">Promotions</label>
  </div>
</div>

Not sure exactly what's going on. I'd appreciate any help, thanks!

flexshrinkscss

I'm using v6.2.3, using CodeKit to compile SCSS and have the Flex components enabled.

@include foundation-flex-grid;
@include foundation-flex-classes;

I'm getting a strange behavior with trying to use the "shrink" class. Instead of making it only as wide as it needs to be, the column gets a 100% width. Here's my HTML: 

<div class="row">
  <div class="column shrink">
    <input id="checkbox1" type="checkbox"><label for="checkbox1">Filter Reminders</label>
  </div>
  <div class="column">
    <input id="checkbox2" type="checkbox"><label for="checkbox2">New Products</label>
  </div>
  <div class="column">
    <input id="checkbox3" type="checkbox"><label for="checkbox3">Promotions</label>
  </div>
</div>

Not sure exactly what's going on. I'd appreciate any help, thanks!