Menu icon Foundation
Issue with all plugins

Hi guys i'm about discovering foundation and  i found it a powerful tool compared to BS 

but the real big problem that i can't understand the philosophy behind the use of plugins and Js in general

each time i make sure to follow the instruction  and adding all plugins and dependencies with the right path

but none of theme works and i get this type of error :

foundation.orbit.js:   444 Uncaught ReferenceError: Foundation is not defined  

foundation.js:       298 Uncaught TypeError: We're sorry, object is not a valid parameter. You must use a string representing the method you wish to invoke.

is there any step by step tutorial ? 

message to foundation team  : we are many designers and we all found that foundation is not easy and fast to learn i and wish if foundation team start to make tutorials instead of making new features which is not accessible to thousand of designers 

plugins

Hi guys i'm about discovering foundation and  i found it a powerful tool compared to BS 

but the real big problem that i can't understand the philosophy behind the use of plugins and Js in general

each time i make sure to follow the instruction  and adding all plugins and dependencies with the right path

but none of theme works and i get this type of error :

foundation.orbit.js:   444 Uncaught ReferenceError: Foundation is not defined  

foundation.js:       298 Uncaught TypeError: We're sorry, object is not a valid parameter. You must use a string representing the method you wish to invoke.

is there any step by step tutorial ? 

message to foundation team  : we are many designers and we all found that foundation is not easy and fast to learn i and wish if foundation team start to make tutorials instead of making new features which is not accessible to thousand of designers 

Rafi Benkual over 3 years ago

Hi Belhassen,

By default the project template comes set up with all the JavaScript paths setup already. What kind of changes have you made or are you looking to make? Can you share what the scripts at the bottom of your page look like? It seems like from the error that the paths aren't correct,

Jarryd Fillmore over 3 years ago

+1!

belhassen azizi over 3 years ago

Hi Rafi 

i use bower with foundation and the plugin path-to in atom so im pretty sure that's not the probleme of paths 

maybe it's a problem of version of foundation or something else . Right now im using CDN and i'm fine 

but the problem of poor documentation still here indeed i can't use any of the js components properly 

for exemple im trying to reproduce  the sticky menu with the animation but nothing works so would give us the real code behind the example below : http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/sticky.html  

the one in black right in the bottom 

thanks for replying