Menu icon Foundation
Media Query Landscape iPhone 6 in Foundation 6

Hey all,

Having an issue with a site where the media queries dont seem to work or kick in properly for Landscape on an iPhone 6 (360x640). It seems maybe the media queries arent right or are slightly off.

Has anyone come across this before or know of a solution? Had a look but cant seem to find anything on the forums.

Thanks

iphone 6 Landscape

Hey all,

Having an issue with a site where the media queries dont seem to work or kick in properly for Landscape on an iPhone 6 (360x640). It seems maybe the media queries arent right or are slightly off.

Has anyone come across this before or know of a solution? Had a look but cant seem to find anything on the forums.

Thanks

Pam Bifaro about 3 years ago

I ended up adding media queries to my app.css to adjust for the break points. As far as the larger phones on landscape showing as a desktop site my company was okay with that as some phone are getting very large screens. It did take me several media queries to adjust the horizontal menu bar for the medium screen which was a lot of work and is still not as pretty as I would like it but they are happy with the results. So there it is.

Digi Wolf about 3 years ago

Thanks for the response, I need to look into SASS more maybe and see if that's a fix. Do let me know if you find a good working solution and will keep you posted if I find a tweak that works!

Pam Bifaro over 3 years ago

My site uses the medium query on landscape for the iPhone 6. If this is what you are seeing then I have the same problem. You need to alter the break points and to do that you need to be using SASS is what I'm reading. My IT department is dragging their feet on installing SASS for us to use so I'm wondering if I can add new queries to my css or will that cause a new group of problems??