Menu icon Foundation
Sites or Apps? What to choose?

I'm going to convert an  web application that was built on Angular from only supporting desktop screens to also support mobile deceives.

The application is currently only available as a web site, but there are plans to make Android and IOS versions as well. 

I'm thinking about trying out Foundation for the first time and I am hesitating whether I should choose the version for apps or sites. One concern is that the application is already built and that I have little influence on other parts than the css. On the other hand, Foundation for apps seems to have a great integration with Angular?

Do you have any advice for which alternative I should choose?

/Joel

sitesappsangular

I'm going to convert an  web application that was built on Angular from only supporting desktop screens to also support mobile deceives.

The application is currently only available as a web site, but there are plans to make Android and IOS versions as well. 

I'm thinking about trying out Foundation for the first time and I am hesitating whether I should choose the version for apps or sites. One concern is that the application is already built and that I have little influence on other parts than the css. On the other hand, Foundation for apps seems to have a great integration with Angular?

Do you have any advice for which alternative I should choose?

/Joel

Rafi Benkual over 3 years ago

Hi Joel,

The main advantage you'll find in Foundation for Apps is the Grid. It can handle a lot of the app interfaces for desktop, mobile and in between. You might use the Apps grid stand alone and use the Angular version of Foundation for Sites. This is where the project is headed anyways

http://circlingthesun.github.io/angular-foundation-6/