Menu icon Foundation
Using Panini in my own gulp workflow

I previously have been using Grunt for my email building workflow, but have made the decision to switch to Gulp.

While I like the Foundation for Email workflow, it has way more features than I need in it am am trying to install Panini into a custom workflow. However I cannot seem to get it to work.

As of now, my gulp file has tasks for browserSync, sass, and panini. Is there something else I need to actually get panini to compile everything? Right now browser-sync just shows the index.html and isn't combining the partials or using the default.html layout file.

Any help or points in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

paniniemailgulp

I previously have been using Grunt for my email building workflow, but have made the decision to switch to Gulp.

While I like the Foundation for Email workflow, it has way more features than I need in it am am trying to install Panini into a custom workflow. However I cannot seem to get it to work.

As of now, my gulp file has tasks for browserSync, sass, and panini. Is there something else I need to actually get panini to compile everything? Right now browser-sync just shows the index.html and isn't combining the partials or using the default.html layout file.

Any help or points in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Corey Schaaf about 3 years ago

The production flag for inlining the css using the Zurb Stack is 

foundation build

If you're not ready to inline but just need previews, you can use

foundation watch