Menu icon Foundation
Inlining not working on SASS version

Hi All

I too get the "Can't load babel' errors when I run 'Foundation watch'.

As I'm a newbie, I've only just noticed that my dist/index.html contains NO inlined styles at all.

Is the Babel problem causing this?

I've also still got the link to css/app.css.

Annoyingly, I now need to use the product 'in anger' - so having come to confident grips with the layout stuff (which I like very much) and the Inky stuff I now realise that my very build/install is causing the whole thing to fail very very badly.

I'm trying the various 'install babel' notes that have been left in other threads; I assume that I need to do the install once per project folder....but not working so far.

Any/all help VERY gratefully received.

thanks

mark

emailinliningBabelinstall

Hi All

I too get the "Can't load babel' errors when I run 'Foundation watch'.

As I'm a newbie, I've only just noticed that my dist/index.html contains NO inlined styles at all.

Is the Babel problem causing this?

I've also still got the link to css/app.css.

Annoyingly, I now need to use the product 'in anger' - so having come to confident grips with the layout stuff (which I like very much) and the Inky stuff I now realise that my very build/install is causing the whole thing to fail very very badly.

I'm trying the various 'install babel' notes that have been left in other threads; I assume that I need to do the install once per project folder....but not working so far.

Any/all help VERY gratefully received.

thanks

mark

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

Rafi Benkual about 3 years ago

We haven't seen the babel warning cause any real errors so far.

the command `foundation watch` does not inline CSS

to get the production flag and inline CSS, run `foundation build`

Mark Sanders about 3 years ago

Rafi - you are a star, thank you! Kol HaKavod!!

I actually realised my stupidity a couple of hours ago: I hadn't realised that I needed to run the build command separately - I'd thought that the 'watch' did the inlining etc etc.

I can now do this successfully, thanks. I'm still getting the babel error, and the 'npm run zip' command throws an error but otherwise all is good :)

Many thanks

mark