Menu icon Foundation
Advice on FSites and AngularJs Directives

Ok so ive been working on a remix of foundation apps and foundation sites ive done all of the scss work and got the grid an all of the css only components working more buttons pagination etc etc .

Im now working on writing the directives for the foundation sites js components.

2 Questions 

1. In Foundation Sites there is use of aria js from what i can tell this is for accessibility only ? and for the scope of just getting components working I dont have to worry for the momment or should I be looking at ngAria angular port of it?

2. Im planning instead of porting bootstrap UI like the people from foundation 6 angular are doing on using the directives and services already available in foundation apps one of which is zf-toggle. Now my question in this part I was going to use fr-dropdown-toggle or fr-dropdown-menu and so on. Is is alot of work turning zf- for fr- ?? 

SIDENOTE: fr is the abreviation of the project name which started as foundation remix then got shorted to fremix :)

appssitesfremixangularzf-

Ok so ive been working on a remix of foundation apps and foundation sites ive done all of the scss work and got the grid an all of the css only components working more buttons pagination etc etc .

Im now working on writing the directives for the foundation sites js components.

2 Questions 

1. In Foundation Sites there is use of aria js from what i can tell this is for accessibility only ? and for the scope of just getting components working I dont have to worry for the momment or should I be looking at ngAria angular port of it?

2. Im planning instead of porting bootstrap UI like the people from foundation 6 angular are doing on using the directives and services already available in foundation apps one of which is zf-toggle. Now my question in this part I was going to use fr-dropdown-toggle or fr-dropdown-menu and so on. Is is alot of work turning zf- for fr- ?? 

SIDENOTE: fr is the abreviation of the project name which started as foundation remix then got shorted to fremix :)