Menu icon Foundation
Foundation watch errors

I have recently upgraded foundation-cli to version 6. When I create a new project, I get following warnings/errors

[akya@quady test] $ foundation new
(node:3923) fs: re-evaluating native module sources is not supported. If you are using the graceful-fs module, please update it to a more recent version.

Then 100s of line of stack trace and at the end

You're all set!

✓ New project folder created.
 ✓ Node modules installed.
 ✓ Bower components installed.

Now run foundation watch while inside the new folder.

When I run that, I get

akya@quady test] $ cd new/
[akya@quady new] $ foundation watch
(node:4217) fs: re-evaluating native module sources is not supported. If you are using the graceful-fs module, please update it to a more recent version.

> foundation-sites-template@1.0.0 start /media/Data/Website/V 5.0 (2015-16)/local/test/new
> gulp

(node:4226) fs: re-evaluating native module sources is not supported. If you are using the graceful-fs module, please update it to a more recent version.
[19:56:04] Using gulpfile /media/Data/Website/V 5.0 (2015-16)/local/test/new/gulpfile.js
[19:56:04] Starting 'sass'...
(node) v8::ObjectTemplate::Set() with non-primitive values is deprecated
(node) and will stop working in the next major release.

But looks like it's working. I am not sure about the stack trace and other errors that are popping up. Am I good to test the actual css and new stuff in 6?

watch

I have recently upgraded foundation-cli to version 6. When I create a new project, I get following warnings/errors

[akya@quady test] $ foundation new
(node:3923) fs: re-evaluating native module sources is not supported. If you are using the graceful-fs module, please update it to a more recent version.

Then 100s of line of stack trace and at the end

You're all set!

✓ New project folder created.
 ✓ Node modules installed.
 ✓ Bower components installed.

Now run foundation watch while inside the new folder.

When I run that, I get

akya@quady test] $ cd new/
[akya@quady new] $ foundation watch
(node:4217) fs: re-evaluating native module sources is not supported. If you are using the graceful-fs module, please update it to a more recent version.

> foundation-sites-template@1.0.0 start /media/Data/Website/V 5.0 (2015-16)/local/test/new
> gulp

(node:4226) fs: re-evaluating native module sources is not supported. If you are using the graceful-fs module, please update it to a more recent version.
[19:56:04] Using gulpfile /media/Data/Website/V 5.0 (2015-16)/local/test/new/gulpfile.js
[19:56:04] Starting 'sass'...
(node) v8::ObjectTemplate::Set() with non-primitive values is deprecated
(node) and will stop working in the next major release.

But looks like it's working. I am not sure about the stack trace and other errors that are popping up. Am I good to test the actual css and new stuff in 6?

akya almost 3 years ago

I also tried updating existing foundation 5 project using foundation update but didn't receive any message and when I ran watch, it failed miserably -

akya@quady wor] $ foundation watch
(node:5180) fs: re-evaluating native module sources is not supported. If you are using the graceful-fs module, please update it to a more recent version.
Error: missing script: start
    at run (/usr/lib/node_modules/foundation-cli/node_modules/npm/lib/run-script.js:142:19)
    at /usr/lib/node_modules/foundation-cli/node_modules/npm/lib/run-script.js:58:5
    at /usr/lib/node_modules/foundation-cli/node_modules/npm/node_modules/read-package-json/read-json.js:345:5
    at checkBinReferences_ (/usr/lib/node_modules/foundation-cli/node_modules/npm/node_modules/read-package-json/read-json.js:309:45)
    at final (/usr/lib/node_modules/foundation-cli/node_modules/npm/node_modules/read-package-json/read-json.js:343:3)
    at then (/usr/lib/node_modules/foundation-cli/node_modules/npm/node_modules/read-package-json/read-json.js:113:5)
    at /usr/lib/node_modules/foundation-cli/node_modules/npm/node_modules/read-package-json/read-json.js:300:12
    at /usr/lib/node_modules/foundation-cli/node_modules/npm/node_modules/graceful-fs/graceful-fs.js:78:16
    at tryToString (fs.js:449:3)
    at FSReqWrap.readFileAfterClose [as oncomplete] (fs.js:436:12)