Menu icon Foundation
Emails: Latest build, gulp is not working

I just installed a new version of the foundation for emails template today and for some reason when running foundation watch it updates the first change I make to the file, and then it ignores any changes I make after that for about 8 minutes. It then repeats and updates with all my changes, before chilling for another 8 minutes and updating on save again.

Any idea? Or any way to install a previous version of F4E that doesnt have this issue? Was excited to use the new spacer element but its not worth a broken gulp.

FYI an older install of F4E on my computer works normally.

gulpemails2.1.0

I just installed a new version of the foundation for emails template today and for some reason when running foundation watch it updates the first change I make to the file, and then it ignores any changes I make after that for about 8 minutes. It then repeats and updates with all my changes, before chilling for another 8 minutes and updating on save again.

Any idea? Or any way to install a previous version of F4E that doesnt have this issue? Was excited to use the new spacer element but its not worth a broken gulp.

FYI an older install of F4E on my computer works normally.

Ian Daly over 3 years ago

For anyone else experiencing this issue I found a fix here that has not yet been rolled into the master.

https://github.com/zurb/foundation-emails/issues/397#issuecomment-215562101