Menu icon Foundation
Styleguide pages data - how to add more pages

Hi,

I'm running the styleguide generator and want to add more pages to the menu. I can see that there is an each loop though the pages data but I can't work out or find where this is set, see example in the menu :

<div class="large-3 medium-4 columns">
        <ul class="vertical tabs" data-tabs id="ss-sections">
          {{#each pages}}
            <li {{#if @first}}class="tabs-title is-active" aria-selected="true"{{else}}class="tabs-title"{{/if}}><a href="#{{ anchor }}">{{ title }}</a></li>
          {{/each}}
        </ul>
      </div>

Any help greatly appreciated.

paninistyleguidepages

Hi,

I'm running the styleguide generator and want to add more pages to the menu. I can see that there is an each loop though the pages data but I can't work out or find where this is set, see example in the menu :

<div class="large-3 medium-4 columns">
        <ul class="vertical tabs" data-tabs id="ss-sections">
          {{#each pages}}
            <li {{#if @first}}class="tabs-title is-active" aria-selected="true"{{else}}class="tabs-title"{{/if}}><a href="#{{ anchor }}">{{ title }}</a></li>
          {{/each}}
        </ul>
      </div>

Any help greatly appreciated.

Rafi Benkual about 3 years ago

Can you describe what you are trying to accomplish here? Are you looking to automatically generate the <li>'s?

Ally Reid about 3 years ago

Hi,

I'm looking to modify the 'pages' variable that is being used in the loop to generate the menu.

I have read details here : http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/style-sherpa.html#changing-the-template, but I'm unable to find where the data is set.

Ally Reid about 3 years ago

After reading the docs (http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/style-sherpa.html) a bit more carefully I found :

To create a new section, add four line breaks and a new heading: 

That got it working

Ashwin 11 months ago

This is not good if your laptop not working properly and there is a problem with your charger.People ask me   why my laptop not charging when plugged in  and i suggest them to visit this tutorial or learn the steps.