Menu icon Foundation
Outlook responsive Newsletter

I have build a newsletter with the new email template. I have a very simple on only with text and an image with one content column. The problem is that the content has an 800px with. In every Newslettertool it works fine, but my client likes to open the Newsletter in Outlook an print it. Do someone know if its possible to make it responsive in Outlook (Version 2015)? Or is the only possiblitiy to make the content with 600px? I can paste the hole code if its helpful.

Thanks for any help,

Sophie 

OutlookResponsivenewsletterwidthprint

I have build a newsletter with the new email template. I have a very simple on only with text and an image with one content column. The problem is that the content has an 800px with. In every Newslettertool it works fine, but my client likes to open the Newsletter in Outlook an print it. Do someone know if its possible to make it responsive in Outlook (Version 2015)? Or is the only possiblitiy to make the content with 600px? I can paste the hole code if its helpful.

Thanks for any help,

Sophie 

Rafi Benkual over 3 years ago

Hi Sophie,

Can you describe what you mean by 

possible to make it responsive in Outlook

Do you mean it prints the small breakpoint only? What happens that is not expected?

Sophie Brinkmann over 3 years ago

Hi Rafi,

thanks for looking into it. I was hopping it is possible to build an email with a 800 px width, which look also nice in outlook. But I see it is not possible for the moment. I have the problem with one of my customers. She likes to print her newsletter and because it has an 800 px width the text was to wide on the din a4 format.

Thanks, Sophie