Menu icon Foundation
Nesting reveal modals - need a link back to original modal

On my page im trying to add additional tips by using a modal and then nesting more modals within with more info, but I need a link back to the original modal from the nested modals.

For example first modal is revealed with general information, at that point users have the option to click to view either on solution 1, solution 2, solution 3 or solution 4 (up to possibly 12) where each go into a diff how-to details .

Once a solution is viewed (in the nested modal) I need the ability to go back to the first original modal with a link/button without clicking out of the whole thing and starting over again.

Thus far, i haven't seen any examples of how to return to original modal in any forum or doc.

Or is there better way of handling this idea since I may have +10 different 'solutions ' (nested modals) within the first modal.

~Thank U

modalsfoundation 5.5

On my page im trying to add additional tips by using a modal and then nesting more modals within with more info, but I need a link back to the original modal from the nested modals.

For example first modal is revealed with general information, at that point users have the option to click to view either on solution 1, solution 2, solution 3 or solution 4 (up to possibly 12) where each go into a diff how-to details .

Once a solution is viewed (in the nested modal) I need the ability to go back to the first original modal with a link/button without clicking out of the whole thing and starting over again.

Thus far, i haven't seen any examples of how to return to original modal in any forum or doc.

Or is there better way of handling this idea since I may have +10 different 'solutions ' (nested modals) within the first modal.

~Thank U

Eva Dev over 3 years ago

Val, I dont think you understood or i explained myself very well...but in the docs

http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/v/5.5.3/components/reveal.html  
in the 'Intermediate' section it shows a modal within a modal example.

Im looking for a way to link Back to the first modal after the second modal is opened.