Menu icon Foundation
How to remove auto refresh on input click

Hello,

I've came across a strange bug recently and I can't figure out how to resolve it. On my front page I have a button that open a modal with a form when on tablet on desktop and a other button that open a other instance of that same form with a slide down on mobile. Only one button is visible at a time.

My problem is when I click on a input from those form my page refresh before the keyboard appear. That problem seem to only occure with Chrome, Opera and Firefox on Android/Tablet/Ipad and the first 3-4 click with Chrome on Iphone 6. Safari don't seem to be affected by this issue for some reason. Also i've check my other pages and my other form work correctly.

inputauto refreshFoundation 6.2

Hello,

I've came across a strange bug recently and I can't figure out how to resolve it. On my front page I have a button that open a modal with a form when on tablet on desktop and a other button that open a other instance of that same form with a slide down on mobile. Only one button is visible at a time.

My problem is when I click on a input from those form my page refresh before the keyboard appear. That problem seem to only occure with Chrome, Opera and Firefox on Android/Tablet/Ipad and the first 3-4 click with Chrome on Iphone 6. Safari don't seem to be affected by this issue for some reason. Also i've check my other pages and my other form work correctly.