Menu icon Foundation
Print styles for Foundation 6.2?

When I tested to print it and I see it's not using grid. So I wonder if it support print style or not? Thanks!

printFoundation 6.2

When I tested to print it and I see it's not using grid. So I wonder if it support print style or not? Thanks!

Michael Roach over 3 years ago

In F5, I think it defaulted to the small grid when printing.

I think I remembered something about print options being mentioned in F6, will search around real quick

Mikey G over 3 years ago

Yea and I tried to use large grid under media print tht I found from this forum for F5 but it seems not working on F6.

Michael Roach over 3 years ago

Sad times, wasn't able to find anything. +1 for not being super negative like some of the posts I found.

Worst case scenario, you can create your own print style then @include the version you want of the grid into it (if you're running the scss version).

Mikey G over 3 years ago

Ok I'm back to find issue and turned out the webpages I created, contains "medium", not "large" at all. Duh. I knew that I have to replace (or add) from .large to .medium on @media print. It works no problem. Whew.

In case if you want to find @media print for F5-6, http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/2820-printing-foundation-5

Robert Stark about 3 years ago

You might also find that turning off transitions could help: 

* {

-webkit-transition:none!important;

-moz-transition:none!important;

-ms-transition:none!important;

-o-transition:none!important;

transition:none!important;

visibility: visible;

opacity: 1;

}