Menu icon Foundation
Palettes colors issues

Hello everyone,

I will split this post into 2 questions.

1. Why does the colors I see on my mobile phone browser and on my desktop browser are different? it's not turns from red to yellow but you can see a big different.

2. I looked on the palete colors, for example the secondary color:

$foundation-palette: (
  primary: #2199e8,
  secondary: #777,
  success: #3adb76,
  warning: #ffae00,
  alert: #ec5840,
);

Which is #777, but when I use this color on an accordion the color is different. How come?

Maybe the palete colors are beeing change along the way?

Thanks in advanced!

colorsPalette

Hello everyone,

I will split this post into 2 questions.

1. Why does the colors I see on my mobile phone browser and on my desktop browser are different? it's not turns from red to yellow but you can see a big different.

2. I looked on the palete colors, for example the secondary color:

$foundation-palette: (
  primary: #2199e8,
  secondary: #777,
  success: #3adb76,
  warning: #ffae00,
  alert: #ec5840,
);

Which is #777, but when I use this color on an accordion the color is different. How come?

Maybe the palete colors are beeing change along the way?

Thanks in advanced!

Rafi Benkual over 3 years ago

Without a link to the site it's hard to tell. You can use the browser inspector to see if the color is being overwitten somehwere. What did you find?

Imri Persiado over 3 years ago

In my post I said I'm speaking about the primary color, my bad it's the secondary I updated the post.

On the scss and as posted above the color is coded as #777 but somehow it turns into #ebebeb

Rafi Benkual over 3 years ago

Imri,

Ah i see the confusion! In the settings file, line 264, you have a background-fade function setting. Changing this to 0 will have the callout be the exact color of the pallette.

Imri Persiado over 3 years ago

Thank you! may I ask why this line exist in the code? and what is the purpose?