Menu icon Foundation
Foundation for emails 2 setup in Codekit

I have setup ffe2 with sass and using terminal commands but not really liking it as I'm always having to restart my project for changes to take effect and when adding images...etc. so I was wondering if it's possible foundation for emails 2 can be setup in Codekit and if anyone knows any info on how to properly set it up.

thanks

Luke

foundation for emails 2codekitSassterminalsetup

I have setup ffe2 with sass and using terminal commands but not really liking it as I'm always having to restart my project for changes to take effect and when adding images...etc. so I was wondering if it's possible foundation for emails 2 can be setup in Codekit and if anyone knows any info on how to properly set it up.

thanks

Luke

Rafi Benkual over 3 years ago

Hey Luke,

Where are you making edits that requires restarting the server? I've seen it happen with images, though I think it's an intermittent quirk with Gulp. Watching extra folders could really slow down comiling time. Would like to where you are making edits to see if changes should be watched there.

Don't see any reason it wouldn't work with Codekit but I'm not familiar. I see the Emails Icon so I'd assume it's already an available package

Luke over 3 years ago

Hi Rafi thanks for your help!!

I'm making changes to my _settings.scss file and some of the changes would not update on the browser until I restarted my project in terminal and if I was to place images in my project folder the are broken links until I restart also. I'm only watching my src folder too.

That being said i'm only learning so its possible ive setup something incorrect.

Also when I run terminal is there a difference to foundation watch and npm start?

I'm also having problems with stopping the project!

Is the command npm stop? because once the project has started watching any command I type in the terminal ignores?

Thanks

Luke