Menu icon Foundation
Foundation Basic Template

Hi,

I have a quick question regarding the basic template setup. I've had errors when using "foundation build" or "npm run build" when using the full on Zurb template. So have decided to use the Basic template for my projects right now. My question is, once I've decided which css modules and js assets I'd like to use with my site I'm not sure how to get things production ready. Here's my question:

What is the best way to define and compile only the js and css modules I'm using into minified versions when using the basic template?

Thanks for your time,

Basic Templateproduction readyoutput

Hi,

I have a quick question regarding the basic template setup. I've had errors when using "foundation build" or "npm run build" when using the full on Zurb template. So have decided to use the Basic template for my projects right now. My question is, once I've decided which css modules and js assets I'd like to use with my site I'm not sure how to get things production ready. Here's my question:

What is the best way to define and compile only the js and css modules I'm using into minified versions when using the basic template?

Thanks for your time,