Menu icon Foundation
Flex video VS HTML5 video tag...

Hi,

I'M trying to include videos on my web page and the result is kind of weird if i use both flex container and html5 video tag... I can't get the video to take the full space...

Are they incompatible?

this is the code i used...

<div class="row">
        <div class="large-12 columns">
            <div class="flex-video">
                    <video preload="none" id=0 controls poster="assets/img/videos/Montage2012.jpg" width=420 height=236>
                        <source src="assets/video/Montage2012.ogv" type='video/ogg; codecs="theora, vorbis"'/>
                        <source src="assets/video/Montage2012.webm" type='video/webm' />
                        <source src="assets/video/Montage2012.mp4" type='video/mp4' />
                        <p>Votre navigateur est incapable de lire le vidéo veuillez cliquer sur le lien suivant pour voir le vidéo<a href="video/Montage2012.avi">Montage 2012</a></p>
                    </video>

</div>
        </div>
    </div>

flex videoVideo

Hi,

I'M trying to include videos on my web page and the result is kind of weird if i use both flex container and html5 video tag... I can't get the video to take the full space...

Are they incompatible?

this is the code i used...

<div class="row">
        <div class="large-12 columns">
            <div class="flex-video">
                    <video preload="none" id=0 controls poster="assets/img/videos/Montage2012.jpg" width=420 height=236>
                        <source src="assets/video/Montage2012.ogv" type='video/ogg; codecs="theora, vorbis"'/>
                        <source src="assets/video/Montage2012.webm" type='video/webm' />
                        <source src="assets/video/Montage2012.mp4" type='video/mp4' />
                        <p>Votre navigateur est incapable de lire le vidéo veuillez cliquer sur le lien suivant pour voir le vidéo<a href="video/Montage2012.avi">Montage 2012</a></p>
                    </video>

</div>
        </div>
    </div>