Menu icon Foundation
Adjust Dropdown Menu In Medium & Large Screens

I am using the Responsive Navigation in the Top Bar and was wondering how you can control where the dropdown menu is placed as the default is positioned to the right where as I want it to have the same functionality as a standard dropdown menu.

Code In The Top Bar

<div class="top-bar" id="mainMenu">
<div class="top-bar-left">
<ul class="medium-horizontal vertical menu" data-responsive-menu="drilldown medium-dropdown small-accordion">
    <li id="clearBackground" class="menu-text"><a href="">SiteLink</a></li>
    <li><a href="">Solutions</a>
 	<ul class="menu vertical">
            <li>Menu Item</li>
        </ul>
    <li>
</ul>
</div>
</div>

With code above I get the following results.

Is there anyway to have the dropdown menu on medium and large screens to dropdown like a typical dropdown menu falling underneath instead of the the right?

dropdown menuresponsive menu

I am using the Responsive Navigation in the Top Bar and was wondering how you can control where the dropdown menu is placed as the default is positioned to the right where as I want it to have the same functionality as a standard dropdown menu.

Code In The Top Bar

<div class="top-bar" id="mainMenu">
<div class="top-bar-left">
<ul class="medium-horizontal vertical menu" data-responsive-menu="drilldown medium-dropdown small-accordion">
    <li id="clearBackground" class="menu-text"><a href="">SiteLink</a></li>
    <li><a href="">Solutions</a>
 	<ul class="menu vertical">
            <li>Menu Item</li>
        </ul>
    <li>
</ul>
</div>
</div>

With code above I get the following results.

Is there anyway to have the dropdown menu on medium and large screens to dropdown like a typical dropdown menu falling underneath instead of the the right?