Menu icon Foundation
Why doesn't the Foundation 6 Panini Docs not mention the ifEqual helper

So I was trying to figure out how to create an if A = B then C template section in a web page and after much searching I figurd out how to do it via varing posts regarding handlebars and handlebars helpers (i'm just getting into handlebars). Then in the process of implimenting that helper I stumbled across the ifEqual helper included in the panini library in Foundation 6. I would have been saved much time if this helper was documented like the ifPage and unlessPage helpers. etc. in the docs. I don't understand why it's not documented. This is a feature that most developers, especially those using panini and handlebars layouts, partials, and pages would use. I would like to request that documentation for this helper be added to the docs. Just my opinion. Thanks. Have a wonderful day!

Foundation 6 Panini HandleBars Templating Logic If Then Helpers

So I was trying to figure out how to create an if A = B then C template section in a web page and after much searching I figurd out how to do it via varing posts regarding handlebars and handlebars helpers (i'm just getting into handlebars). Then in the process of implimenting that helper I stumbled across the ifEqual helper included in the panini library in Foundation 6. I would have been saved much time if this helper was documented like the ifPage and unlessPage helpers. etc. in the docs. I don't understand why it's not documented. This is a feature that most developers, especially those using panini and handlebars layouts, partials, and pages would use. I would like to request that documentation for this helper be added to the docs. Just my opinion. Thanks. Have a wonderful day!