Menu icon Foundation
Off-canvas menu in control inside master page

Hey everyone! I'm a relatively new developer and I'm trying to figure this one out. I have an off canvas menu inside of an asp.net control. On medium and large it is a normal top bar menu, on small it shrinks down to a title bar and shows the buttons for off canvas toggling. All of that works just fine, the problem is that I don't know how to wrap the master page the control is in to get the entire page to respond to off canvas instead of the little strip of menu that currently does.

Forgive me if this was a little hard to understand. Still waiting on the coffee to kick in.

Thanks in advance everyone.

off-canvasResponsivemenuasp.net controlControl

Hey everyone! I'm a relatively new developer and I'm trying to figure this one out. I have an off canvas menu inside of an asp.net control. On medium and large it is a normal top bar menu, on small it shrinks down to a title bar and shows the buttons for off canvas toggling. All of that works just fine, the problem is that I don't know how to wrap the master page the control is in to get the entire page to respond to off canvas instead of the little strip of menu that currently does.

Forgive me if this was a little hard to understand. Still waiting on the coffee to kick in.

Thanks in advance everyone.